Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Help me I.D. this thing

What metal is it made out of and how big is it? - there isn't anything for scale in the picture.
The only coins I can think of with a cross taking up all of one side are some early Spanish cob reale coins but they are all made out of silver.
The other side of it with just the hexagon like thing in the middle doesn't match any coin I know of.
Maybe you can give us some more details - where was it found (generally speaking - which state for instance) how deep was it? Do you know anything about what the site was used for in the past? All of this stuff could be clues to what it might be.
Is that as clean as you can get it? or can you do some more cleaning on it?

It's made of metal, 2 inches wide 3mm thick, i cleaned it with a brush, soap and water. All i know it's a german couple who has this land maybe they got it from their forefathers.
Oh! and it's in New Denmark New Brunswick, Canada.