Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here I go again 😉 where are those NEL coils!!!

Treasurechic

December is long gone and emailing NEL is a waste of my time, terrible customer service they never have returned my messages, I realize they may be busy but even if it takes a week to get back to me at least you got back to me. Has anyone gotten an update from them about the optional coils?

Its still saying on the NEL website that they are making them. It's the first thing you see. I would think if the coils were scrapped they would say something. Why would Nokta Makro allow aftermarket coils for all their other machines but not the Simplex?

Hmmmm,just guessing the dealer I buy from had the Nel coils for the Simplex now they are not shown could be NOKTA gave them a better deal on their 9.5 x 5. d.d.coil :shrug:

Its still saying on the NEL website that they are making them. It's the first thing you see. I would think if the coils were scrapped they would say something.
I want, or wanted, a 5" DD coil and asked about 1 from the start for the Simplex+, and I was hoping for the 5" Sharp coil from NEL.

However, as I have stated in past posts:

1.. Nokta / Makro told the me that they were not going to make a 5" coil, or any other accessory coils for that model other than the two they introduced. The 8.5 in round Double D and the 5 x 9.5 elliptical Double D. I keep the latter coil mounted on my Simplex full-time.

2.. I contacted NEL directly last fall when I read about their coils for the Garrett Apex as well as the N/M Simplex. I got their 5" coil for my Apex and it is working okay. I was told that instead of having the Nokta / Makro coils out in December that they may not be released until January have this year.

3.. I discussed coils again with Dilek and and she said they're probably would not be any produced because they did not give the chip code information NEL. It was only given to Detech to make only their 13" Ultimate coil for the Simplex.

4.. At that point I emailed the owner of NEL again, twice, to find out any more about a release date for Simplex coils. I have never heard anything back from them which leads me to believe we are not going to see them.

For me, I have my Relic with 5" DD coil and and a couple of other models so equipped, and with the Simplex for most places I hunt the 5 x 9.5 is working well.

Monte

In this times that we live in be careful where you hunt guys evil people are every where .Better to hunt with a friend and be save this are not the good olds days as of SEPTEMBER you will be able to carry a weapon without a permit in Texas.I have had a permit for years ,but the shootings are increasing every where:look: this country is not safe anymore.Also pan-handlers are every where you look use common sense where you hunt and be safe.