Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here is a link to sign a petition to save Terry Schiavo's life!

God will remember the husband who is trying to kill his wife by getting murder legalized. If he succeeds he will set a legal precedent and who knows who in the future will also be murdered - legalally.
The only crime this woman is guilty of is mot being able to speak for herself - otherwise she is capable of making decisions for herself and can communicate using other means.
God save Terry, and our country.
HH & Be Safe (and Healthy) - God bless us - one and all
Remember: Seek ye first the kingdom of God (Mt. 6:33)
Pete in MI

I pray for God to perform a miracle in her life and let her be able to speak & tell what really happened or that she would go be with the Lord before they take out the tubes! Starvation is a slow death, but God is almighty & He does perform miracles should her husband & his lawyer get their way.....the money for her rehabilitation has been or is being spent on his attorney's costs! For shame, too, as she might be speaking and moving on her own by now!
God Bless!
Betty

Thanks, That Judge hasn't even visited Terry. Seems to me he should at least see he wants to execute. Maybe if he would go there, and at least give her the opportunity for some rehab. I think her husband wants her to die, without rehab, because she may some day be able to tell what really happened to her. As far as i'm concerned, the Judge is an accomplice.