Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Here's 4 video's from Garret on the At-pro in action is South carolina hunt

Keith Southern

it was last week Steve Moore was there using the At.........He dig's a nice early Quarter ....

http://www.youtube.com/user/GarrettDetectors

Its the first 4 videos..

Keith

Good link thanks for posting.
Nice old quarter for sure !
Some real deep finds on those bullets.

get out much to civil war relic hunt. Gettysburg is 70miles south of where I live and it's just hammered with relic hunters. I did find a few relics there over the years but the place where I hunted is now off limits. I think the old guy that let us hunt there has passed away and his daughter now owns it. But I do have a few old places in the woods that should be good for the AT PRO. Do you know what flat buttons read on the ID ?

Awesome videos and awesome detector :thumbup: cant wait too get out as soon as all this snow melts and the ground thaws :sad: