Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hey, if you've been out finding good stuff, and you've been posting here, then :clapping: :hot: :thumbup:

Monte

and every other smiley that applies!

I've been out of town for a few days, then busy with some projects here and out of state, but I've been reading and catching up. A great bunch of posters sharing their results, and many good follow-up responses.

Rather than try and reply to each of you I'll just lump them all together. Way to go!

A very active site, for a very active bunch of active G2/Gold Bug Pro users ...... and for very good reasons, too!

:detecting:

Monte

Thanks monte you have been missed

Thanks Monte!

You are correct, this is a great site. Lots of good info!

When I post my findings I will also try to add settings, depth, conditions and stuff like that.

I love reading about people's successes and the setting they used.

It truely helps me out!

Hey dudes I plan on finding some great stuff this year. You will bear witness to the awesome powers of the goldbug-Im very impressed with the smooth operation in high EMI.
Its so light.It will increase my detecting time and be able to use where other machines fail.

I will be giving her a good test this weekend.I will gladly post my findings.

Fisher is top notch when it comes to service-very impressed.

missed is an understatement!,,man's a walking "encyclopedia" of information
amassed over many ,many years of "raw" experience in the field...helpful to all!
malice towards none!..just sayin!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

Yes, its one thing to amass all that wisdom and experience, but to be willing and able to articulately share it... Well thank you for time spent helping others! I appreciate your counsel and advice!