Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HHPI Interchagable Coils

jadocs

Hey all,

A little background, I am new to PI's and recently acquired a HHPI. I have read every thread in the DetectorPro and Technology Forum that references the HHPI in the subject line. I recall a couple threads that referenced coils that are compatible with the HHPI. I believe they are coils with the same parameters (as the HHPI) made by Eric Foster for other machines. Since I'm new to PI's I have no idea when names of certain machines are referenced. Since the HHPI and coils are no longer made I was wondering if someone in the know would be kind enough to list which coils would be compatible....ie. what are the specific search criteria I should be referencing when keeping an eye out for these unicorn coils.

Thanks

Congratulations with getting an HH Pi, under right conditions they are deep.

Coils of 15uS are best, you'll get the most performance. Stay away from 17uS, they work but you'll loose sensitivity and depth. GoldQuest 10uS coils will work, and auctally help in extremely harsh Sand but a little sensitivity will be lost. Plus, Extra length cable is needed.

DD coil will work as well, but you'll need to modify the HH Pi......CScope CS7 Pi coil will work with an HH Pi, it too is 15uS. That's about I know on coils, good luck.

Paul