Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hi Johnathon Porter - Guess What...

bearkat4160

Hi JP,

I have used the ATX on 5 different 4-5 hours hunts now in hot California dirt...I have yet to hit one hot rock and the ATX pures like a kitten on full power in hot hot ground.

Maybe you should not even comment on the ATX until you use one...

Bearkat

Please see my comments in original thread....I'll refrain from posting on this subject any further till I've had a try of the ATX, sorry to have ruffled any feathers out there.

JP

No big deal Johnathan...I saw your reply comments. I just hope you give the ATX a fair shot. It wont replace your GPX 5000, but could be another good machine in your arsenal.
I think it will fill a huge niche with prospectors on a lower budget that still want to get most of the gold they walk over...

Bearkat

Agreed Bearkat, it was never my intention to bag out the detector only comment on my impressions based on the area where I work and the comparisons others were making.

Regards
Jonathan