Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hot Wheels Rock Buster

Fisher F75 Iowa

I dug up this all metal Hot Wheels Rock Buster today and cleaned it up. To me it is a cool find. It has seen better days but at least now it can see daylight!

HO1_zps296317e1.jpg

HO2_zps45d2ecb2.jpg

HO3_zps73217975.jpg

Thats an old and cool find! maybe the kid dropped some money on that spot for you too?:clapping:
Mud

I find hot wheels in almost every yard I go to. I bet I have found over 40 this year. They ring up quarter range o my V3i and fool me every time

I find them in and around tot lots also. I too have a collection well used dirty Hot Wheels and Matchbox vehicles.