Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

HOTEL INFO FOR THE WEEKEND!!!!

Here is some info for the hotels we have for the weekend. they are about a mile south of the park where we'll meet. There will be more info about them and a map of where they are in relation to the park in your info pack that I will send after you register. Let me know if you have any questions. Mike.

Hotel reservations - we have the Holiday Inn and Red Roof Inn available to us. Holiday Inn is a little more expensive but it has an outdoor pool, cable tv, wifi, safe, etc. and Red Roof Inn doesnt. They are next door to each other on Wilson Ave At I-44 and Hampton exit, a mile south of forest park. RESERVE YOUR ROOMS EARLY, WE HAVE A LIMITED NUMBER IN OUR BLOCK AT EACH HOTEL, ABOUT 30 ROOMS EACH FOR 60 TOTAL. rates are good til aug 29 at Red Roof and sep 6 at Holiday Inn. There is a restaurant attached to Holiday Inn that you can also get to easily from Red Roof Inn.

Holiday Inn - Forest Park 5915 Wilson 314-645-0700
$95/nite single $115/nite double + taxes until Sep 6th
mention "FINDMALL" for rate when you reserve a room.

Red Roof Inn 5823 Wilson 1-800-733-7663
$85/nite single $90/nite double + taxes until aug 29th
$5/additional person per nite
mention "FINDMALL" or "B135001056" for rate when you reserve a room.
after aug 29th call locally 314-645-0101 for price and availability.

I will also have info on local places to eat, visit, and maps in the info pack that I will send out.

I made my reservation for the La Quinta Inn for Friday and Saturday nights.

n/t