Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How is wayne doing? Royal?

blade310

I don't know him very well, (hardly at all) but I sure wish him the best.

that sure answered my question,thanks

Good to see you Wayne! Yeah, seems like folks need some inspiration,,,this is a cool little forum when its firing on all eight. Its been a huge benifit to me.
Mud

Wayne in BC said:
We seem to have lost nearly all our regulars.

Glad to see you are still with us Friend!!

It seems that most of us are caught up in just trying to cope with the world these days and have little if any energy left over to share pleasantries!!

Sad commentary for sure, but kinda a sign of the times.

I check in from time to time and always enjoy hearing from any of the folks who can find the energy to share a few words with us.

All the best,

Cupajo

AKA "Lew The Plumber" --Connecticut