Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

How old is this Dr Pepper and what may it be worth?

comisoas

I found this DR Pepper bottle and was wondering how old it might be and how much it is worth to a collector? On the bottom is: Duraglas 6-2870; 3, a symbol and 51; on the front is a 10, a 2 and the 4 on the bottom. Thanks a lot.

Ive seen many simular with the pyro painted label but embossed like that one isn't as common. .. 1951 could be the manufacturer date as the design and style fit that era... value ? I don't know.. do a Google search and see if you find same bottle on fleebay..that ones in pretty good shape...

10-2-4 It represented the times during the day that workers took their breaks and drank a Doctor Pepper . I remember my parents and grandparents saying this, and they actually did it when working in the tobacco fields.