Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Howdy all.

A

Anonymous

Got back to Arky land yesterday. We had a good trip. Didn't find much at the beaches. Stayed in the Beaufort ,S.C. area for 3 days at a campground. I got to hook up with a fellow I met on the Fisher Forum about 6 years ago. We hunted together a couple of times when my sister lived in that area. He is a nice guy and we had a great time hunting together again for a couple of days. Stopped at Wynn, AR on the way back and had breakfeast with little Bob and then hunted an old school that was recently closed. big Bob found a 1917 Merc and that was the best find there and the only oldie. We met a 99 year old lady who is little Bob's friends grandmother. She was out working in the yard when we arrived. She is going to give Bob some detecting sites for us to hit later on.
Hope all have a good weekend. I'll be going up to the Red Barn with Janis and her husband to hear some gooo ole country music tonite. Janis is doing very good and wishes to thank you all for the prayers. She knows they have been a great help. Things have happened that have only one explanation. GOD. Thanks all.

The Lord does provide ! Glad you had a fun trip, Steve in so az

She is doing well! You still planning on coming in June??

Need to know when the first get together with those who make it will be so I can figure on when to get there.

a couple guys will be down Thursday night, and some more on Friday, but the main hunt will be Saturday. Some will also be there till Sunday. Let me know!