Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunted An Old Lake Bed And Tested The Non Motion Program On The ATX Today.

John-Edmonton

Staff member
jerky_zps575f900f.jpg~original

Dried some jerky overnight......my first task of the day was to get it out of the dehydrater.

jerkyall_zpse71e972f.jpg~original

I headed out to an old drying up lake and re-hunted an area which has been hunted thousands of times. My buddy and I were recently there and got no money off the sand by the water's edge. In fact, our PI's ran pretty quiet. Before I bench tested the ATX in non-motion mode, I hunted the waters edge again for a while and got this. I got a tiny piece of chain with the loop at about 3" down. The ATX sounded off with a nice clear audible high-low. The iron bits in the center were old chain links which correctly were ID'd with the iron audio, The other two pieces off eye glassed gave off multiple bleeps but not necessarily in all directions. I dug them anyways, as they could have been a piece of jewelry. The MILLER beer cap gave a harsh audio, very typical of bottle caps. It did not ID it as iron using the iron audio button, Some bottle caps will sound off with the iron audio and others will not. Old rusty caps nearly always ID as iron.

jerkyfall_zps411603ae.jpg~original

It was such a wonderful day! A cold northwest wind....a few degrees above zero, however, the area I was at was very spectacular, as in the photo I took above with an autumn quote.

I did do an air test in non-motion mode. I have the data, and will show it after I extrapolate it into a bar graph.

Until I saw the caption I thought the jerky looked like a pile of iron lol!
Thanks for the report.
I hope this bad boy is in stores before the snow flies!