Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunted new spot today: 3 hours, 4 silver, 7 wheats, military pin, silvers #103-106 for year

tonym

Hi Gang:

Gave the little park a rest today and went to a new spot where my buddy Josh has been doing very well.

Hunted 3 hours and pulled 42 coins including 4 silvers (1944 Washington quarter, 1935-D mercury dime, and 1952-d and 1958 rosie dimes), 7 wheats and a U.S. military collar pin (my 2nd one).

That makes 33 silver and 113 wheats for August and 106 silver and 362 wheaties for the year.

This spot should provide many many hours of hunting and if I had to guess, I'd say there could be a couple of hundred silvers on this site, based on what had been dug so far and the area covered.

As far as I know, there are 3 of us hunting this site and Josh is keeping track of everything found by the group.

Stay tuned ...

You are on one heck of a roll. Congrats! :thumbup: You seemingly have some really nice spots in your area. Keep em coming. HH jim tn

I have indeed been fortunate Jim - Thanks and good hunting