Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Hunting with half our brains tied behind our backs !

Dancer

Hardly can find any Buzz about Analog hunting machines. Maybe it's hard to describe the feeling of hunting without a screen as a aid. I don't know but I get a kick out of calling a target without the visual aid. Your out there hunting and it's you and machine against the odds. I do hunt a old screen machine also (First yr AT Pro) I like pitting my Analog against it. I'll work a site over starting with one of them for a hunt or two. Then go back over with the other. Never fails to surprise. Always begs the question "How did I miss that?" There's no doubt that both types are highly capable. It's just what do you fill like driving today? Standard or Automatic.

I have always said hunting is amazingly fun and productive using both types and I currently still love switching between my F70, Nox and my Mojave.
I have used Tesoros and screen units since the beginning and I wouldn't enjoy this hobby as much if I couldn't do that anymore.