Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I agree with two points Scott

B

buttondigger

The pinpoint is to loud and the all metal is very deep. I forgot to mention how much I like the sound of the overload on shallow large objects. Maybe its me but its got some Big Bud Disc. sound to it and a similar MXT Prospecting VCO sound in all metal.I think the ground phase and ferrous readings will be the keys to adjusting the detector. But the electrical interference has got to go. However when I lowered my sensitivity to forty in all metal I actually heard the deeper targets easier. So far .3 is what we bot found. Cant wait to see what Culpepper has. It may be off the chart. I have a large tub of dry Culpepper soil and the T2 did disc. the button at six inches I have placed in it. Only the XP Goldmaxx can get it with tone. Tex