Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I am trying my best to post and post correctly but still having difficulties but learning by errors and slowly...I am

Ma Betty in MO

a great-grandmother again...my son's daughter Tina, the youngest, had a little boy on my oldest daughter's birthday Feb 1st...Kaden Jacoby weighed 6 pds 14 ozs and 20 inches in length! Mom and son are doing okay and will be home tomorrow according to grandma Kim, Tina's mom! Sure have a lot of grandchildren and great-grandchildren...and I am getting older by the minutes as Susan was 57 yesterday, David will be 54 in March and Tami will be 45 in Oct. Time flies and flies too quickly for me these days! :) Still having bad headaches and throwing up today but I know Jesus is my Savior and my All in all and nothing happens unless He allows it for my good and for His purpose! Amen! Ma

Great News on The Great Grand Son ..... You will soon be feeling perfect !!

You're a strong woman Ma. Your faith gives you allot of the muscle. I admire you,.... peace.

A new member in the family is a blessing.........My niece Heather had a son two years ago and my Mom passed last November...It was nice to my mother hold and cuddle Heather's son before she passed.....

Have a blessed day.................................John in Va..

OOOPS....Lost my post of thank you to all for your nice encouraging words and for congratulating me on being a new great-grandmother again! Goofed when trying to edit my post...hopefully it will succeed this time! :shrug: :) May God richly bless each of you! Ma