Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

i bought the f44 with bonus items.

kramdua

1 bonus was a round 4" coil which i just stuck it on a shelf. after hunting a trashy area with a 11" coil i was willing to give it a go. well i tried it today and of course it's a lot of work to cover an area but you can narrow down a dig spot so good you don't need pinpoint. so i am impressed with it if i use it in a trashy area. take care and for me in the woods detecting and going to the battlefields to hike the trails keeps me virus free.
mark

Attachments

• 20200320_120101_resized.jpg
    20200320_120101_resized.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 148
the f-44 is a very capable detector for sure.. I used the 44 just up till this yr where now I,m giving a vanquish a go.. The one change I made to the fisher was going with a NEL sharpshooter coil.. The performance was very good and it I'd at very respectable depths in my area of Ohio..

Good luck with the unit.. Mark ( ohio )

Check out the posts by LWS (Lake Washing Steve) and Monte on the F44 and the various coils. They know a lot, it's a great machine. I use it and the F75. Read your manual frequently and experiment with the settings. Good luck.