Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I commend Nokta / Makro for their attention to the hearing impaired / deaf community!

wayne_etc

I'm a speech pathologist and am hard of hearing myself. From the vibrate options on their machines to the inclusion of sign language on recent videos - much respect!

w

wayne_etc said:
I'm a speech pathologist and am hard of hearing myself. From the vibrate options on their machines to the inclusion of sign language on recent videos - much respect!

w

Thank you! We do not want the hearing impaired to miss out on this hobby.
We will continue to do our best for our valued customers.

Yes super cool to not only offer that but offer that on a great new machine....When is the USA going to wake up?