Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I had an interesting thing happen to me.............

Bobbie

I had gotten a scam email concerning a piece of artwork that I was selling. The price was $450 but the buyer was offering $3000 and I was to give the shipping company who was picking up the artwork the difference in the money after his check had cleared.(Money laundering) Well being a good citizen I got the bright idea to report this incident on the FBI Internet scam website. Thinking that it would get lost in the shuffle and paperwork, I really did not think they would care. Within 60 SECONDS of sending that email the FBI was on the phone to my home. My husband answered the phone because I was still on the computer and asked who was calling.........he got a little shook up when they told him it was the FBI. Anyhow, they said that they keep all of these on file for future evidence.
The press and many people are always criticizing our government, It is good to know that someone is doing their job at 9:00pm EST.