Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I hate to brag, but i just can't help myself.

Deno

This is my new best bud Dex, he's a German Shepherd. He is just over 4 months old and he has been heeling perfectly off the lead
for about 4 weeks now. We got him when he was 6 weeks old.

He has all of his basic to advanced obedience training down pat with hand signals to boot. I have been looking around the net
for new tricks, I came across the bang, your dead trick where you point your finger at him like a gun and say bang.

The guy said it takes the average dog a few days to 3 weeks to learn, Dex was doing it after 15 minutes.

Anyway, all of my friends are sick of me showing off and bragging about him so here you go. We are going to get him a girlfriend
soon, this will be my 3rd pair of Black German Shepherds. All of my dogs have been sharp, but I think Dex has them all beat.

Did you name him after Dex in the yellow pages commercial? He was a smart dude to. Pretty little Pup.
Good luck gary

Nope, we named him after Dexter the serial killer on showtime, he kills bad guys.

Dogs are a lot smarter than most people know, check out the link.

Thanks, Gary

http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=mTTuiE1_Oe8&feature=endscreen

Deno,

Beautiful German pup with the perfect name! I know your new buddy won't be drinking any Kool-aid as he has all of his basic to advanced obedience training lol

Thanks earthlypotluck,

Yea, he's way to smart to drink any liberal Kool-aid.

This boy knows what time of day it is.

Beautiful dog, and smart, too. I always wanted a white German Shepard. My friend who worked for the Texas State News Network had one when I lived in Dallas. Next want, was a cream colored Shepard. God saw to it that I got a rescue, that I named Big Lou. He is going to be one handsome dog.

I will have to tell my metal detecting friend in Cape. His name is Dexter, too, but goes by Dex. He will get a kick out of knowing that there is a dog with his name. Rile him about that program "Dexter" all the time. :)

If the truth were known, sometimes dogs are more special to me than a lot of people. Many of those people live now in D.C.

Good luck with Dex!

Thanks Nestor Cerpa, I swore I would never have another dog after my last one, Jet, passed away. I can't

remember the last time I cried before that, but I cried like a baby when he passed, I loved that dog just

like all the ones before him.

Dogs add something to your life that is hard to explain. I know I seem to get closer to them than people.

I am glad you have Big Lou in your life, give him a hug and a treat for me. It breaks my heart when

I think about all the poor dogs and cats that are put down.