Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I hated the Sovereign when I first got it

A

Anonymous

Many other too as it is differnt, but stick with it as many will tell you as it maybe the best detector you ever used. I tell many that it is so far advance that many dont understand it untill you have a few hours on it to learn the Sovereign language,but when you do it will tell you things other can not.
I have used many differnt detector in my 32 years of detecting and still try more,but seem to trust my Sovereign more for the best ID and finds in worked out areas that are old.
Good luck
Rick