Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just bought a used CZ7A...

A

Anonymous

have't received it yet but I'm getting excited already. I'm looking for a good relic program/setup. I relic hunt for the most part and hope to get a little more depth with the CZ7A. Some of the sites I hunt are 1000 years old around the area of Germany where I live. Presently using a White's XLT that's only about 8 months old, good machine but lacks depth. Hunted with some guys using Fishers in England last November and noticed right away they had a depth advantage. Would appreciate a good relic program! HH, Mike

If you are talking about the CZ7A and not the pro model it not himountable and has batteries under the armcup. Expect long hours on the 12 AA batteries and a well balanced unit that is a bit heavier than other CZ units. Of course CZ7A pro run on two 9 volts doesn't have the balance, but is hipmountable..
Having used an XLT I can see where you are confused as no programs to worry about and has a nice notch system to notch out facets at will..Guess it depends what you are looking for as german coins, relics etc may vary. Do expect a user friendly unit that probably goes 3-4 inches deeper than your present unit and one trip in the field you should have it down path as learning period for setting up is non exisent..May want to do some airtesting for coins artifacts in Germany and you can easily make up a relic and coin program for your area.Good luck with your new toy and do E-mail me if any problems...

Mike,
Here are a couple of links that might help you get adjusted to your "new" CZ.
http://mikewd.fws1.com/
http://members.aol.com/mempage/cztipspage1.html
Hope this helps,
Otto...