Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I just purchased my first PI

brianfromsyr

Just purchased the Infinium today. Figured it would go well with my love of prospecting and new interest in learning to dive ( have a 4" dredge with a hookah setup). My first detector was a Garrett years ago.
I have no experience with PI's but have watched all of the original J L videos (Minelab)from Australia at least 30 times.
This combines my first love with Garrett and my dream of having a PI.
Not an expert with detectors, but have about 150 hours experience spread over 10 years.
Detectors owned;
Garrett forget the name think it had a 350 and was green not yellow.
Minelab XT 17000
Minelab X-terra 70
Tesoro Banditto I I umax
Now Garrett Infinium

You are going to love PI detectors once you get used to it. I use one at the beaches around Charleston and it always hits targets the VLF machines just can not detect. There is not a bobby pin or bottle cap that gets away from me, lol. Put the time in to learn it and you will love it.

What ever it is your hunting, seed an area with or air test it on your machine. Get a handle on the tones.