Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I keep reading that the Nokta/Makro machines...

JFlynn

Aren't that great a coin hunter, I'll respectfully disagree..... Fills all my needs greatly. My Grandboy has a couple hundred more plus what my babygirl has pilfered that she wanted.

I'm just now starting to learn how great of a machine my ForsCoRe really is. Took me awhile to get the settings straight in my head. But now that I'm running it correctly I'm back to digging old coins out of hunted out sites. I am seriously thinking about retiring my Minelab Explorer XS and I never, ever thought I would say that. The CoRe in iron is fantastic. But now I'm thinking that the people that don't want one don't need one. LOL More finds for me and Cedarswamp. LOL

Very Nice Jflynn
I saw some of your videos with the nokta and it looks like you are all having a great time.

Great finds for sure. You have proven what a investment in time and patience is needed to master any unit from anyone anywhere. Kudos for involving the kids as our next generation hopefully will be our salvation as we NEED some saving asap. Respect-John

I love my CoRe. Nice digs brother!

Patrick(MI) said:
I'm just now starting to learn how great of a machine my ForsCoRe really is. Took me awhile to get the settings straight in my head. But now that I'm running it correctly I'm back to digging old coins out of hunted out sites. I am seriously thinking about retiring my Minelab Explorer XS and I never, ever thought I would say that. The CoRe in iron is fantastic. But now I'm thinking that the people that don't want one don't need one. LOL More finds for me and Cedarswamp. LOL

How are you digging old coins out of hunted out sites? Are you using the smaller coil? Are you finding these coins deeper that the explorer couldn't hit?
I ask because it seems when someone gets a new detector they all go back and hunt hunted out sites. I've had my core for a couple of weeks now but it rained all last week so I should get out this week. I'm waiting on receiving the small shooter coil.
HH John