Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I know this is not the classifieds but...

Treasurechic

Considering how hard it is to find anything for the Sovereign I think it should be ok. Looking for an 8" coil if anyone has one to part with let me know.

Sovereign coils are getting hard to find! Almost as bad as hen's teeth. I had to break down and get a new one. Coiltek.

YaI may have to go with 9.5 X5 NEL or Cors. I also purchased a Coiltek 12x8 it was a clearance price so couldn't resist. I really like the 8" round Sovereign coil though.

YaI may have to go with 9.5 X5 NEL or Cors. I also purchased a Coiltek 12x8 it was a clearance price so couldn't resist. I really like the 8" round Sovereign coil though.
Same here on the Coiltek 12" X 8" coil. Yes,i would love to find an original Coinsearch 8" coil. Didn't care for the heavier and bulky 800. Not sure about the Nel/Cors as I seen a video showing that it's not sensitive to gold like the coinsearch coil.