Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I see First Texas is selling new F70's

I guess they are going out of busine

Diggin' B, I am looking for a new 5" DD for my F-19 Ltd. If you or someone who now has a new 5" want to part with it, please drop me an e-mail: monte@stinkwaterwells.com

It is not the same coil as the 5" for the F-70 & F-75, but maybe you or somebody has what I need. ???

Thanks,

Monte
Hello Monte! Sorry, I do not know many other detectorists locally except my brother. He still likes and swings his E-Trac. There are others in the area with YouTube channels but I do not know them personally. Good luck with your search and thank you for the many years of input on detectors.

Mine are thick as could be not sure what you are referring too.
The coil ears I had on both the FT 5" and the 5X10" DD new coils were VERY thin.----Same for the housing on especially the FT 5X10" coils---was very thin & the top of the coil housing around the thin coil ears cracked VERY easily----and I am careful with my coils.----Never had a problem in that regard with the FT 7X11" coils though---These were the new coils for the F-19 that I am referring to.----I have no idea if they have changed the composition make up on these coils or not---but this has been my experience with them.

Last edited:
I will take a pick and post when I get a chance the tax man is coming due so I have a few things to take care of. I guess we all do.

Do you need any coils I don't hunt with them any more one is push the other screw in if you do pm just hanging up otherwise will end up at good will when my wife wants me to get rid of stuff.. to funny 😁. 5 inch

They both have lower rods also. If you can use them for ft machines. Broad band coils good for 7.8 and 19 k