Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I want to thank my fellow Vets

ColoradoGoldMan

I want to thank all the Vets, who have walked the line and protected this great nation. To those who have given blood and some times life to insure that America remains a beacon of freedom and liberty. I thank you and God Bless you all.
CH

Being a Marine is most honor anyone can have. I'm blessed that my father, grandfather and my youngest cousin are a Marine that 3 rd generation of Marines!! My cousin just t out boot camp and just sent to "Unknown "middle east location last week. Each day all whom never served should respect all us that served not just one but each day To all my fellow service members,. no matter what branch you served and those whom paid price with lives . All whom served are True Hero's that our country is founded on. Chuck

Sort of on topic...

I recently found out Lowes offers us veterans a 10% discount on everything. Show your VA card, or DD-214, or anything that shows you're a Vet and you'll hear a thank you and get that discount.

I don't want to leave out Home D who used to do the same thing but they have now changed their policy. 10% Discounts available only on certain holidays (Memorial day, Independence day, etc) or if you are a disabled Veteran or I believe you get the discount if you are on active duty (not sure about that one). Don't much shop at Home D since they changed their Veteran's policy.

Lowes you rock!

Thanks to all of you Veterans, your service is appreciated by those who only wish they could have served.

Doc
USN Feb '67 to '71

we don't post here a lot but we will on this one THANK YOU you have given me my freedom with your live GOD BLESS YOU ALL

-- moved topic --

-- moved topic --

While I value all veterans, I have to favor the Marines--they're a load of fun on liberty, even if it might end up in the brig. RVN, 68-69.

Well here is my mugshot. Many moons ago I had a ball in the Navy. I would like to thank all of our guys and gals who are getting it done now.