Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I was listening..

A

Anonymous

To Voice of the Martyrs. I forget what country, but people were imprisioned for acknowledging Christ. Upon their release, they were rejoicing, not from being released, but for being imprisoned and chosen worthy to be persecuted for the King of Kings. Makes you feel small enough to sit on a piece of paper and still dangle your feet over the edge.

it may not be long until we're imprisoned for our own faith in Christ! May we have the strength to go through and the power to overcome!
God Bless!
Betty

Very true Ronbo. People like that, their whole life is Christ. Sometimes I think that, even with the best of intentions, we just manage to "fit" Christ into our busy lives.
"Makes you feel small enough to sit on a piece of paper and still dangle your feet over the edge"
Man, I have to remember that line...
Joe

One of the Columbine kids asked one of the girl victims if she believed in God? She said yes and he shot her in the head with a shotgun. The prayer group at the school in Kentucky was the target there. The news media is already portraying Christians as hate groups over their stance on sin. Dr. James Dobson and Focus on the Family were cited as being part of the problem by Katie Couric when the young homosexual was killed in the west. The guilty parties admitted that it was a robbery gone wrong and never knew that knew the victim was homosexual. In Canada a pastor has already been arrested for "hate speech". At Findlay high school a nearby town threatened the Valedictorian that they would not let them graduate if they prayed or mentioned God in their speech.

that if I was being tried for being a Christian, the jury would be able to find enough evidence to convict me! God Bless!
Dave