Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I went back and......

nesdore

I found another silver about 6ft from the Rosie it was a Merc1944s :surprised:

Im starting to see a theme here.ha ha ha.... your on a roll now....congrats to you.... I started out with a garrett back in the late 1980s.that ma bine loved silver...

I hope it keeps eating them up :detecting: thanks HH

Really nice. always love finding silver coinage ... great job ...

Yes it's Ground hog this is my first Merc so extra special to me:bouncy:

congratulations on your first silver.. may have to put that one on a coin pendant for good luck
on your future hunts ...

First merc second silver but thanks maybe a good idea

Congratulations. Keep checking as there could be more. Yesterday i hit a park that I covered very carefully last year. I have been going back and listening for those deep targets and those that are partially masked by trash. I dug two copper pennies and walked over to an area that I have covered two or three times. Got a target and dug a 1945 Merc. I had covered that piece of dirt at least twice and I think I had hit it three times. Yesterday I hit it from a different angle and out came the merc that I had missed and Missed. Love seeing silver coins come out of the dirt.