Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If you had your choice of machines...

A

Anonymous

What would you get for an all purpose land machine? Coin / relic hunting
Explorer II, CZ-70, DFX, another ?
Have a CZ-20 for the surf and have been using it on land but I'd like something that ID's with better disc and depth reading...

I feel the Explorer XS II is the one that will do the best for you, just look at forums and see which detector is finding the deeper and most older coins. The problem is that this detector take some time to get used to for some while some catch on right away. Now the detector that may be even better for those that think there is too many settings, Minelab is makeing a detector called the Minelab Quattro MP (multi Purpose). This looks like it will work like Explorer XS II without all the programing as many of the settings are programed in to it. I feel from what I have heard and read this will be costing less than the XS II and do as good if not better for 90% of the people that want to experience the FBS (Full Band Spectrum). These detector will be available after the first of Nov.
Check them out, may be the answer for many that want the power of the Explorer, but a turn on a go detector.
Rick

However, a very close second is the Explorer. I think the Explorer is the best TID detector on the market right now. However, the weight makes it a bit clumsy for me.
Each one will find some stuff the other one missed.
I presently own the Shadow but would feel comfortable with either one.
John