Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If you have a gold nugget or an interesting artifact, and you live close to Salem Oregon,

Monte

bring your specimen or doodad on over and check these detectors out! I'll be hanging out with a local dealer and visiting others at the big Gold Prospecting Show this coming weekend (April 2nd & 3rd) at the Fairgrounds in Salem.

These new and exciting :teknetics: G2 or :fisher: Gold Bug Pro detectors can definitely hold their own for more than just nugget hunting, even though that might have been their main intent of design.

I'll be glad to do whatever I can to help confuse anyone, if they let me, so come out by.

I will be wearing a Teknetics cap, usually hobbling around with a green cane, and you might win an 1884 'O' Morgan Silver Dollar!

All you have to do is ask the following question and I'll give you a FREE ticket the the FREE DRAWING. Just point out a G2 or Gold Bug Pro and ask:

[size=large]
Are you the Old Phart that likes this critter?
[/size]

Pretty simple, and with any good fortune I might get to meet some of the good folks who post on the forums, or even those who read but don't post. (I know you're out there because I get slammed with e-mail from time-to-time.)

And if you can't swing by and say Hi!, then just have a great time getting out this weekend and learning more of what the G2 / GB Pro can do for you. :detecting:

Monte

Questions? monte@ahrps.org

I wish I could. Though I not sure why you want to confuse me. Age has done that on it's own....
EbonBetta
Jim Gilmore

Were you at the show in redding CA? i was up their on the 19th scoting around the booths, and playing with the detectors..lol I really like my gold bug, infact the weather is heating up nicley, and im dying to go hunt for some nuggets... Jess

at the Salem Oregon show and help a local dealer out ... or any dealer that I might be able to assist.

As for weather, we still haven't hit the 60

Just wanted to announce thew winner of the 1884-O Morgan Silver Dollar. When the show was ending on Sunday at 4 PM we drew a winner from the jar. I've given him a phone call as he wasn't present when the drawing was made, but I just wanted to let others know not to hold their breath.

Congratulations, Marvin!

Monte

PS: I have to admit, I was called an 'Old Phart' a lost this past weekend. :)

Wish I could be there

Hello, Monte...Is this the light machine you prefer now ?