Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IH with the Deus

pescadore

Went to a nearby town on a short hunt with at friend on Memorial Day. The area that we were hunting was the original county fairground but it now a YMCA. I hunted for a couple of hours and dug three deeper pennys that were really green and I couldn't tell whether they were wheats or what. I am still working on one of them but so far I have been able to identify one wheat but can't get a date and 1 Indian Head from 1904. The IH is still in very bad condition but I was able to get enough detail off it to see the date and the head dress. I was pretty excited about the find and still have one more mystery greenie to get cleaned up, If I can restore enough detail on the coins I will try and post photos but its going to take some serious soaking.

Thanks Bart .. We have been working this area for a while now and it keeps producing so no plans to stop anytime soon. There have been several nice coins found out there, some seateds, Barbers, and IH's. I'm still waiting on my first seated but hopefully this will be my season.

Pesc

Congrats on the Indian Pesc and thanks for the Deus Bart. Heading out now for test run before the storms hit. I have Pesc's settings loaded and strategies memorized. Just hoping to get familiar today but site has produced 1 Indian in the past.