Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In Between hunting an old map site...

Spider-F5

I have been detecting permissions of late 1800's houses in a town that I pass through to get to the location. The house sits back away from the street quite a bit and after pulling up an a historical map of the area, I discovered that there once was a smaller house in the front yard next to the road. After a few minutes of narrowing down the actual location, my brother and I gridded it off. We have yet to hit the main yard of the main house. Here are a few of our finds. Enjoy!!

GB, HH

F5

Attachments

• A.jpg
    A.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 139
  • B.jpg
    B.jpg
    177.8 KB · Views: 132
  • C.jpg
    C.jpg
    128.6 KB · Views: 135
  • D.jpg
    D.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 135
  • E.jpg
    E.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 137
  • F.jpg
    F.jpg
    160.3 KB · Views: 132
  • G.jpg
    G.jpg
    185.2 KB · Views: 127
  • H.jpg
    H.jpg
    124.6 KB · Views: 128
  • I.jpg
    I.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 130
  • J.jpg
    J.jpg
    146 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
More

Attachments

• what 1.jpg
    what 1.jpg
    55.4 KB · Views: 119
  • what 2.jpg
    what 2.jpg
    75.3 KB · Views: 115
  • what 3.jpg
    what 3.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 114
Some nice saves there. Looks like a spot to really work hard from all directions. Probably a couple of nice old silvers hiding down there among the other stuff. HH jim tn

I have been detecting permissions of late 1800's houses in a town that I pass through to get to the location. The house sits back away from the street quite a bit and after pulling up an a historical map of the area, I discovered that there once was a smaller house in the front yard next to the road. After a few minutes of narrowing down the actual location, my brother and I gridded it off. We have yet to hit the main yard of the main house. Here are a few of our finds. Enjoy!!

GB, HH

F5
Holy Smolely.
Congratulations on a Great Location

Thanks guys. I cant wait to return and really grid it off like it needs. Quite excited!!!!

F5