Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Infinium Does It Again!! GOLLLLLLDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cupajo

Infinium Does It Again!!! (GOLLLDDD!!!!!!)
Posted by: Cupajo [ Send a PM ]
Date: June 14, 2008 06:11PM Registered: 6 weeks ago

Hi Gang,

Set the scene:

Moderately low tide, gentle swells, sand gone off gravel/stone bottom---hunted out beach???

51/2 hours of digging (not bad for an old guy), several new type zinc pennies(almost unrecognizable), 6-nickles (various degrees of deterioration), 8-quarters(clad), 4-dimes (2-clad, 2-silver) misc. nails and brass scrap,
12 lead sinkers (including BB-split shot),
1-med. sized 14K wedding band (dated 1959) showing no wear!!

Repaired coil performed flawlessly, no sign of wear of the rubberized coating after a total of 10 Hours of scrubbing across that rocky bottom. A little hash (noise) I attributed to weather/water conditions. It didn't interfere with function as the finds prove!!!

Grandson bailed out at the three hour mark (Too much work for a 19 year old). (It's a short walk home.) He found (Using the old XL500 and a 7" loop) an earring (Old&Silver plated), a large nail, a small piece of aluminum and a match-box type of tiny fire engine. I tried to convince him to use the larger loop, but he is familiar with the smaller one and hesitates to try something new.

There you have it Friends, Infinium (To Date 5-gold rings) from a "hunted out beach"!!! That's in about 25 hours of hunting as tide and schedules allowed.

GL&HH Friends,

Cupajo

(No-one gets 'em all, but I'm workin on it!!!)

Re: Infinium Does It Again!!! (GOLLLDDD!!!!!!)
Posted by: bearkat4160 [ Send a PM ]
Date: June 15, 2008 01:28AM Registered: 10 months ago

Nice Job Cupajo!

Posted by: diggindirt [ Send a PM ]
Date: June 15, 2008 05:47PM Registered: 2 years ago

You're on fire with that machine!!!

One gold ring every 5 hours from a hunted out location!!!

I would say you've learned the detector well in a short time!!!

Looks Like You Are Getting That Infinium Working With You
Posted by: John-Edmonton [ Send a PM ]
Date: June 15, 2008 09:47PM Registered: 3 years ago

It's nice to see another happy Infinium user. In the hands of the right person in the right location it's a killer.

Posted by: Cupajo [ Send a PM ]
Date: June 16, 2008 05:50AM Registered: 6 weeks ago

Hi Gang,

Thanks for your replies!! "One gold ring in 5 hours!!", I hadn't thought of it that way. I have hunted this same beach many, many times and can remember when I pulled 6-7 gold rings in 3-4 hours!!! Of course I was using the XL-500s and they were the best available then. Ah, nostalgia for the "Good Old Days" and no the memory isn't "age related"!!!

Life is good!!!

GL&HH Friends,

Cupajo

(No-one gets 'em all, but I'm workin on it!!!)