Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Infinium Gets Another Ring After Work

John-Edmonton

Staff member
beachandland2.jpg

Did a water hunt after work yesterday, and got home too late to post. I used the Infinium in the water, which got me a ring plus some loot. Then I cleaned up the loot on the beach while I was drying off and got even more loot using the Scorpion. I need to maintain my high coin totals to break that 100,000 coin mark this year. I also did a hunt using the Scorpion tonite....

Cokebefore2.jpg

I was hunting a trough, and all these older Coke, Pepsi and 7UP caps started to show up in my scoop. I saved them, as I miss the old contests under the bottle caps, where you get instant gratification when you win something......

Cokeafter2.jpg

As you can see, no instant gratification tonite! Oh well, it was fun trying.

threerings2-1.jpg

Here are those beautiful rings I dug up! Dang lucky too to get three more! I hope that this blind hog luck makes it's way into your next hunt too! Time for bed :goodnight: