Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Infinium serial number

E

ewtaylor

Is there a way of figuring out the date of manufacture by looking at serial number? Any kind of code to be deciphered? Just bought one last week on ebay and I forgot to ask the guy when he bought it, so I'm trying to determine if there are any upgrades.

thanks,
ew taylor

Call Garrett, they can tell you all they know about the detector, date of manufacturer, original dealer, any service and is there is any reason you should have it "serviced".

I love mine and would suggest you look at the videos. If you send email, I have a wealth of info, especially of importance is ground balancing the Infinium and how to do it for best results. Info PDF files are too large to post. There is a lot of good information on this forum, use it.

Of the four pulse units I own, the Infinium ranks second in my book.The ATX is my "best" PI unit only because of its many controllable attributes over those of the Infinium. The four attributes of the Infinium; its price, shaft, weight and that it can be hip mounted, outshine the ATX, its performance is near equal. I have many years of fond memories detecting with the Infinium. Learn the tones - HI-lo, lo-HI and their attack and sustain to improve your enjoyment. YOU HAVE A GREAT detector! Practice makes perfect.

I cant message you, I guess new users are on 3 weeks probation. Whatever info you feel like sharing would be great. gomezadams2@excite.com

I've been detecting since the late '80's and used several different types of detectors. I sold my nautilus recently and decided to go with this infinium since I needed a salt water detector.

thanks for your help