Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Infinium underwater

scoobah

First post here guys - HELLO :)

New Infinium owner... I am heading down to the keys soon for some diving, and I would like to put out a question out to anyone who has gone hunting underwater in the key largo area.

Tips, tricks, advice, your finds, all appreciated. I have read a bit on the Florida legal situation, but if anyone wants to give me pointers on whats allowed and what isn't I would love to hear that as well.

Thanks, I look forward to some interesting answers!

n/t

I never had any problems down there. I have gone from a boat both with and without tanks Just dont use the little coils they wont go deeper than ten ft. the bigger ones are fine to two hundred ft. If you find gold or silver coins keep your mouth shut till you get a bunch of it home and hidden. then tell then you found two. And offer to let the government in on it if the will pickup the cost of mining the treasure. When they say noway get it in writing from the supervisor of the district. Then you have lots of good thing backing you up. Just offer to pay them ten cents on the dollar for the gold. As it was $20.00 and ounce when it went down that means it will cost you two bucks for every cartwheel you find on the floor. Hey your just being honest right??

dray