Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Infinium vs Atx

Dancer

First, no doubting a bit, the Atx being superior in depth and technology. But for the life of me that Infinium with its versatility, very decent depth, affordable coils. Easy to switch out. 32freaks. Chest or shaft mounting. I mean just being around a lot of different machines on the Florida Gulf, I just haven't seen any pulse induction machines I'd trade for. Especially for any single tone, solid wired coils. I'm not dis-ing any brands or machines. (Don't have the expertise) Just saying guys get a bad solid wired coil down here-season is over. Now any machine can be tweaked, the Infinium could have been instead of discontinued. Just too many advantages to ignore.

Dancer

I will check out the atx again on the 2nd or 3rd generation... providing they keep the line going. Felt like torture or dragging around a desktop computer after a few hours.

I own both. Each has its advantages. The ATX's weight is the biggest problem form me out of the water. So I use a ProSwing 45 with the ATX out of the water.
Both have interchangeable coils, with the price and choice advantage going to the Infinium. Whereas the adjustable features of the ATX out weigh those of the Infinium. No one detector can do it all.

WaterWalker said:
I own both. Each has its advantages. The ATX's weight is the biggest problem form me out of the water. So I use a ProSwing 45 with the ATX out of the water.
Both have interchangeable coils, with the price and choice advantage going to the Infinium. Whereas the adjustable features of the ATX out weigh those of the Infinium. No one detector can do it all.

WW, you and more than a few others have worked that Atx to it's fullest advantage. And found the Treasure to back it up. And you really helped out when I needed tips on the Infinium. Always the square shooter.