Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Introducing My Son at an Early Age...

Gonehunting

My son turned two in March.. Several times he goes into the backyard with me when I test a detector on my test garden. He has been walking around the house with a stick saying "Beep, Beep, Beep" so a few days ago, while getting ready for a hunt, I noticed he had picked up a detector and was try moving around the yard with it.. I put the headphones on him and snapped the pic...Won't be long he will want his own..lol
PvmLa.jpg

Now that's a classic picture... I'd have to frame and display that one.

This picture is awesome. when my son went to pre-school this year the teacher asked him what daddy does for a living he placed his one hand on top of his other hand and started swinging his arms back n forth making beeping sounds and said to the teacher metal detecting. i was thinking i wish i could do this as a lucrative career..lmao HH

Great pic.. I agree with Steve O. You need to frame that and keep it on the wall in your living room, displayed proudly.
Get him started young and he'll be a MDing wiz in no time. Kids learn fast.

n/t

That will be one of the best memories of your life and you'll realize that when you get to be my age. Don't end up like the song Cats in the craddle like I did.

lol I know Jeff.. I am thankful everyday for both of my kids.. he calls my detectors beepbeeps.. and everything I find is.."Is this mine?" .. lol