Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

INTRODUCING NOKTA DETECTORS

Nokta Detectors

Hello everybody. My name is Dilek and I am the Sales & Marketing Manager at Nokta Detectors, based in Istanbul Turkey. For those who are not familiar with our company or products, I wanted to drop a line here to let you know that we are available to answer all questions regarding our company or products.

Our web site address is www.noktadetectors.com

Take care and happy hunting!

Welcome Dilek and the whole Nokta Team.

Will you be selling the detectors in Canada ?

Welcome, Dilek!

I just finished a large trade show last week in Atlanta where I met a few of your Countrymen, even had drinks and smokes after hours!..:beers:.they had some really great well constructed product displayed here for our Metal Manufacturing Industry...I was impressed with the quality, components, and thought that went into them...even though they are not metal detectors, but metal working equipment, I was impressed with the Turkish attention to detail and can assume you at NOKTA build your product likewise....I know its not the same thing, but I looked at product mfg's from all over the World, and that Turkish equipment was really the best I saw...I have a favorable view of your capabilities..:thumbup:.
Mud

mudpuppy said:
Welcome, Dilek!

I just finished a large trade show last week in Atlanta where I met a few of your Countrymen, even had drinks and smokes after hours!..:beers:.they had some really great well constructed product displayed here for our Metal Manufacturing Industry...I was impressed with the quality, components, and thought that went into them...even though they are not metal detectors, but metal working equipment, I was impressed with the Turkish attention to detail and can assume you at NOKTA build your product likewise....I know its not the same thing, but I looked at product mfg's from all over the World, and that Turkish equipment was really the best I saw...I have a favorable view of your capabilities..:thumbup:.
Mud

Thank you for sharing this. As a dual citizen of Turkey and USA I am very happy that a manufacturer from my home country represented us well in my second home country : - ) But to be honest with you, I really think it all has to do with a company's mission and vision. It is true that we are all in business for money but you cannot buy prestige with money! At Nokta, our biggest motivation is happy customers! We believe satisfied customers around the world and respect for our company and products will lead us to success. Take care!

Thanks Dilek for your help and support for your involvement with Nokta,

I've got the Fors Gold and it does well as a relic machine, Very user friendly and balanced extremely well.

Thanks again,
Paul (Ca)