Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is ANYONE UPDATING TO 3.2

I'd like to take a poll on who is or isn't updating to 3.2

Updating for the sake of updating is not always the optimal path . . . . for one thing, all of your custom programs need to be reloaded. If there is no perceived advantage or if you have not experienced the issues it addresses, then thknkl twice before clicking the UPDATE option just to see what happens

Just one person's opinion . . . . I'll get down from the soapbox now

Andy

I just uploaded V3.2 as I had a few operating glitches in my download of V3.1,and hadn't re- installed it. Seems to work better now ( glitches disappeared),but will see after a field trial,today.

Andy Sabisch said:
Updating for the sake of updating is not always the optimal path . . . . for one thing, all of your custom programs need to be reloaded. If there is no perceived advantage or if you have not experienced the issues it addresses, then thknkl twice before clicking the UPDATE option just to see what happens

Just one person's opinion . . . . I'll get down from the soapbox now

Andy

Agreed!

Jumped. But then again, I've only had the Deus since Saturday and change isn't a concern

I did,as my original 3.1 program didn't work as it should. It worked OK,but had had a few glitches in the program down load. When setting the Tone,or Discrimination points,you would have to constantly "push" the + - buttons on and off to get them to advance,instead of just depressing them,and letting the numbers run up until you got to where you wanted them. Now that I've downloaded 3.2 it works like it should. I could have re-installed V3.1 again and fixed it also,but had not done it yet. The V3.2 runs perfectly,but I can't really tell any difference in the performance.It still works awesome,and is a "coin hound"!:beers: