Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is it me or my detector?

A

Anonymous

Today I went to Secessionville its near Folly Beach, SC, near FT. Lamar didnt stay too long. I did not get one single hit. nothing, na da. I figured that I would atleast find a musket ball or something. I think everything has gotten just way too deep. I didnt find crap. I know there has to be things there. I did all metal mode, discrimate high/ low. iron, silver. etc etc. I am sure this happens to every one, but at a Civil war battle ground. I do have a question about my battery bar on the machine how low is too low? I did some home work on lead balls and someone told me they would show up like zink penny? is this true? I guess in short, I was really let down today at the Fort. I ended up on sidd of the road looking for anything and found a dead cat and a opossium. Thats it, I swear its as if my detector was not working, I did test it and it seemed to be working fine, I do think the battery is low because it doesnt beep when it comes on, but it does pick up signals. I guess I needed to cry a bit.