Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is there anything left in Forest Park?

Just funnin'... There's no rooms... but here's a link you might like...

http://www.crawforddirect.com/worldfairtour.htm

It would be hard to believe Mike could have gotten everything. And if so... Why was he down there a few weeks ago when he found the 1914 D penny??

Guvner..

I live close the the St. Louis area and I will tell you, No park is hunted out. Here is something to think about, I won't even go into the 20 million people that showed up for the worlds fair here. Understand this park is one of the biggest parks in America, 1293 acres! How long would it take to cover that area , inch by inch? Do you know the events that go on there even today? It rained yesterday here so the turn out at one event was only 5000 people. There are around 12 million visitors there per year. Now even if you looked at "todays" losses only, it is overwhelming what is there. And most of us hunt parks or old home sites with a few hundred, maybe thousands with local fairs and such. We are talking millions per year here.

Most of us sould know.... have faith in your machine, understand what it is telling you, hone your skills, and use a different approach...maybe hunt across the path rather than straight down it....and see things differently. I have only lived here about 2 years now and know for a fact, We never find it all.

[quote Ed in Mo]I have only lived here about 2 years now and know for a fact, We never find it all.[/quote]Well said. I live in California and would love to go to that park. I don't believe anything is ever hunted out. Think outside the box and you should find something good.

Yeah I've been to that park probably before most of these guys were born. I probably lost something there. :rofl:

Bill