Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is This fourm a ghost town

A

Anonymous

Im New to the Fisher family.
Im 39 and a detectorholic.
I have and do own several detectors.
A minelab explorer a torsoro and a whites coinstrike.
I wanted another detector that could preform at least as well as the minelab.
I just bought a CZ7a off e-bay
Iv'e had it for 1 week now, and it seems to work very good. our ground is frozen up here in toronto canada,
but I still went out to a local pk and detected the grassed areas I use a rock hammer to make a horse shoe plug. it takes a bit of time but it works well.
no problem to get 4" down.
the CZ7a is bang on when it comes to coins and I even got a silver nike ring on my first outing.
it also picked up many good targets at 8 and 10"
a solid coin signal. I would not dig them too much work.but at least I know this detector can go deep.
I compaired the signals with my minelab and found it easyer on nickels then the ex.
I am going down to North Carolina in 2 weeks so I will have fun using a new detector.
it seems each detector has thier own advantages.
So its good to understand which one to use in different areas.
( is this forum allways this empty or is it just the winter)