Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

ITS NOT OVER FOLKS

C.J.M.

The rise on the Virus is BACK UP as long as one person has it it's here to stay until we get a vaccine that works with very little side effects:rolleyes: The next problem SATAN and his followers are going from city to city tearing down statues of all sorts that do not comply with their P.C.They need to look themselves in the mirrors and seem the hate in their faces and the work of the DEVIL in them:devilish:Folks, this nation will never be the same EVER .They are in my city trying to destroy a statue thats been there since the ALAMO.GOD help us all theres no such thing anymore in our schools about American History,world history and even our own state history .No wonder there's no common sense left times are going to get worse God,s word reads like today's newspaper:sick2:PRAY,PRAY,PRAY before its to late.
!cid_A060AD32B4A148E9AE3C8DAC8E3F82C0@gilPC.gif

God has a plan and His plan is good.

Walk in Faith!

I will also keep wearing my mask in public settings and social distance when out an about. My wife and I are not ready to go back to restaurants and the like.

Walk in Faith!

I will also keep wearing my mask in public settings and social distance when out an about. My wife and I are not ready to go back to restaurants and the like.
Hello Ron remember this? Did you ever put them down 1961-----1964 in the Philippines????
hqdefault.jpg

Attachments

• tatoo.png
    tatoo.png
    698.5 KB · Views: 78
Hello Ron remember this? Did you ever put them down 1961-----1964 in the Philippines????View attachment 4721

I have seen plenty of that stuff!

I served '69 - '73, never made it to the Philippines or Viet Nam. Kept getting orders to places like Fallon, NV and Adak, AK

The rise on the Virus is BACK UP as long as one person has it it's here to stay until we get a vaccine that works with very little side effects:rolleyes: The next problem SATAN and his followers are going from city to city tearing down statues of all sorts that do not comply with their P.C.They need to look themselves in the mirrors and seem the hate in their faces and the work of the DEVIL in them:devilish:Folks, this nation will never be the same EVER .They are in my city trying to destroy a statue thats been there since the ALAMO.GOD help us all theres no such thing anymore in our schools about American History,world history and even our own state history .No wonder there's no common sense left times are going to get worse God,s word reads like today's newspaper:sick2:PRAY,PRAY,PRAY before its to late.View attachment 4501

Prayers are being prayed or everything would be even worse than it is & God helped us get President Trump, for if Killey had won, we would be more than worse but conquered by the EVIL, Wicked BULLY satan & his EVIL servants; so PRAYERS needed & be sure to VOTE RED for Trumps reelection, although God's Holy Spirit has told me & many others that he will win, we cannot rest on our Laurels with the assurance that we do nothing from now on & at election time & Trump will be reelected! EVERY VOTE for TRUMP must be registered & counted and being aware that evil Communist DEMS will try committing Fraud any way they can! We must be ever alert to the Devil's Lies & Wickedness!

But even so after President Trump & I will say by 2030, my opinion, that Tribulaion & Lawlessness will be not only in our nation but in the whole sinful world--That is when prayer is very important that if Jesus hasn't come & taken His saints Home to Glory than WE WILL NEED HIS PROTECTION MORE THAN EVER!

Dear God, Save those who will be saved, then Come Quickly, Lord Jesus! Amen! Hope you are feeling & sleeping better, for God is good & answers His saints sincere prayers! The prayers of His righteous saints & Children availeth much! Amen! Ma