Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Join us on an Outing this year.

OregonGregg

There will at least be a couple of WTHO ( Welcome To Hunt Outings) this year. Anyone is more and welcome to come join us. All the past outings have been really fun, chance to meet people and do some detecting with a chance to find some goodies. If your not on Monte's Outing list, contact him and ask to be put on the list so you can receive updates. Here is a cut and paste from Montes last email about the outings with the dates etc. Hope to see you there.

"The 10th WTHO will be held this coming May 9th thru 12tth and is based in Ogden, Utah. I will be hosting the 10th Outing and will coordinate the Saturday evening dinner get-together locations. This will provide a lot of older public access parks and other locations for those who enjoy urban Coin & Jewelry Hunting, quite possibly some renovation work access that often is productive in that region, and those who would like a Relic Hunting type adventure can make a day jaunt to several older sites.

The 11th WTHO will be from June 13th thru the 16th and will be based out of Wells, Nevada. Gregg ., aka Oregon Gregg, will be hosting this outing and coordinate the Saturday evening dinner get-together. Yes, we know we have hunted several old town sites out of Wells, but that's because they are there, they are available, and they have always produced some older and desired coins, trade tokens, and neat small artifacts. "

We've held two Outings per year starting in 2015, and added an extra one last year, making 9 WTHO's so far.

Except for the last one, we have averaged 15 to 25 participants per Outing.

Outings are open to anyone and there hasn't been a charge or fee to participate.

On the Saturday evenings we have a Dinner Get-Together that is really great to relax and meet everyone ... and maybe show off a favorite find or two.

Want to get on the Welcome-to-Hunt Outing Contact List? Just shoot me an e-mail to: monte@ahrps.org .. or.. monte@stinkwaterwells.com

Thanks,

Monte

I'm looking forward to attending! I think I've attend 7 of the prior WTHO's.

Tom hope to see you there. Will be good to see ya again. Are ya selling the Anfibio so i'll have a chance too at find something ?? :drinking:

Yes, Sad to say, but I have to let the Anfibio go. Only got to use it once but it found me a couple of Mercs. and about a dozen wheaties. Really nice detector.