Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:jump:Todays Infinium Hunt Included.....Titanium, Silver, Funnel Clouds, Good Food :jump:

John-Edmonton

Staff member
<center>
sardines2.jpg

Well it was a great day to be out!I had my favorite weapons along, the Scorpion and the Infinium. And for supper....gourmet food! Nothing like fish when you have been in the water almost all day. :)

funnelcloud2.jpg

After I ate my delicious, meal I worked the shallow water with the Scorpion, and got a little more loot to add to my growing pile. But then dark clouds appeared in the horizon.....there was lightening and thunder. I packed it in, headed to my car and was confronted by the wildlife office of that area. He told be to get out of that area immediately, as there were reported funnel clouds in the area. He was right.....I looked up and there it was. I grabbed my camera and got a couple of shots. The the wind really picked up and the rain and hail came down. I waited a little while longer, as the storm had already passed me and then headed home.

all2-3.jpg

Here's the total finds....the good, the bad and the ugly! Pretty good junk to good target ratio in my books considering this is a freshwater lake.

allrings2.jpg

Here's the best of the best all found with the Infinium....a silver ring, a ? toes ring, a titanium ring, a polished stone with a possible gold bezel, a stud with fake diamonds and a cool transformer. I found it curled up in a ball like the photo on the left. I had no idea what the thing was. After I got home I played around with it and opened it up. And the titanium ring rang HIGH-LOW in case you were wondering how it read on the Infinium.

EMD2.jpg

Well, as I headed home, the sun eventually came out, the roads dried up and I had a great drive home reminiscing about the day..........