Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just a regular guys review on the Makro - Video

csarebelva

Just a video i put together with the average Joe's view on the Makro Racer .... my first video and hope you enjoy it. Hopefully I can get some good stuff for you in the future but thought this may help some decide. Would like to hear your comments. Thanks ..Freddie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Td_i8HUYYUw&feature=youtu.be

Great video.....Nice job editing as well. Informitive and well put togather. Keep em coming.

PS: Would have been nice to hear the detector audio.

Thanks .... I plan on giving more audio in the future but did let everyone hear the audio on the air test. The unit has five different audio sound settings so each tone will have a different sound in each different setting. I also noticed when I borrowed my friends headphones just swapping from what i had to the Gray Ghost set also made a sound difference. Thanks for your comments and input. Will definitely will give more audio in the future

Good video for sure. You got down to business and stayed there. Unlike the ones that put camera in dash and show pictures of the road or spend a couple of minutes talking about the weather or Aunt Fritz, yours was not a bit boring. Another good thing was was you did not pipe in a lot of junk music.

I really look forward to more videos from you guys. HH.

Well made. Great verbal coverage............ NO BS about the machine.

Just straight up operation and explanations as you went along.

Good finds for a prior gridded area too.
Thanks ..hope to see more of your videos with this detector.

Nice hunt and video where did you get your shovel???

LowBoy

Great video...Your first effort is every bit as good as others who have several. Liked your conversational manner of speeking. Great job, looking forward to more.

Thanks to all ....

I have worked around real video cameras before. I am not the hunter or have the sites that many of the guys that make videos do so i thought what would i want to see if I was looking at this machine to buy and what has already been covered plenty.

Poorman - Thanks I have a little experience in TV and Radio .... but that was mostly in racing. I guess that helps with the video.

LowBoy - Wife bought it for me for Christmas ....... not sure exactly where it came from.

Elton - Thanks ... I know how to use the delete button on my editing software .... especially on myself...it was actually an hours worth of video but everything could be expressed in 15 minutes.
Like I said I have not hunted with anything else but the Tesoro ..... but I was digging targets where it has been like a desert for signals.

Boothbay - Hopefully we will get to hunt some good sites soon and make one more about the hunt...... kind of hard to put that machine down to film though lol

Hope to be able to do more soon. Thanks again!

Enjoyed the video. I subbed so I can see more...

Tom in SC

Great video. Appreciate the honest feedback.

Nice video. I need that shovel!!!

Interesting that you're finding it needs a fast swing speed to get deeper, I don't believe I've heard that mentioned before. How did you like the Makro pinpointer?

Cannot wait to try the Racer, I ordered a Pro Pack, but will get the second wave that comes to the states....that's OK though, because they'll have all the bugs worked out in the second generation :rofl:

HH,
Brian

OH, there isn't going to be any bugs in the first batch Brian!;)
Cal_Cobra said:
Nice video. I need that shovel!!!

Interesting that you're finding it needs a fast swing speed to get deeper, I don't believe I've heard that mentioned before. How did you like the Makro pinpointer?

Cannot wait to try the Racer, I ordered a Pro Pack, but will get the second wave that comes to the states....that's OK though, because they'll have all the bugs worked out in the second generation :rofl:

HH,
Brian

I guess i should have clarified the the fast swing point a bit more .... you hear the reading but when you seem to swing a bit faster over reading you seem to get a clearer readout and louder sound. You get good solid readings with a slow swing but it seems if you move the coil a bit faster it pumps it even more in in the air test I got a little more distance the faster i swung the item. When i say I was disappointed in the air test i mean i wasn't seeing a quarter at 13 + inches like some were showing it would be solid around 11 or so inches but when you moved it a bit faster you were able to move it back another inch or so and get a clear tone ...... I found all my targets with a regular speed swing ..... but a faster swing seemed to help get a better target ID number and especially when you were getting a good target around trash....... don't know will try to experiment with it a bit more this weekend.

Ok here is a link to the shovel .... you can purchase it at several different places but they seem to be cheaper And I will give you a heads up it's a heavy shovel and you may want it a bit longer if you don'tr want to bend as much but more length means more weight ....they have several sizes available. http://www.metaldetector.com/lesche-t-handle-ground-shark-28-shovel?gclid=CMPHiMCyw8QCFXQQ7Aod82EAUg

Ohh and the pinpointer.... I LOVE .... especially now I figured out I was on the low setting which only picks up buckshot at about an inch .... now I can get a tone at about 3 inches. I have heard one person report problems ..... I had none and wish i had bought one sooner.