Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Just an FYI on Deus repairs...

Donna(NJ

I absolutely love my Deus and the service up in Mass has been nothing short of fantastic. I have never had any real problems with my equipment except for battery replacement.
Living in NJ, the turnaround time was fantastic up until now. In the past, I have sent parts in on Monday and they were back by Friday or the the following Monday.

This time I was told a 5-10 day turnaround. Its been 3 weeks and I decided to call and find out what was going on. I was informed it is now a 4-6 week turnaround !!!!!

Had I known I was not going to have my HF coil for 6 weeks, I would have delayed sending it in.

Deus products and service has been spectacular up until now. Im really missing my HF coil.

You may want to wait until the backlog eases.

HH
Donna(NJ)

I’m glad I have my Orx as well as a Deus lite and
3 coils. If there’s a problem with one, I can use
The other while it’s in service. They may be having trouble obtaining spare parts